Only one week left to secure tickets for Perth’s secret, white, pop-up picnic
Le Dîner en Blanc – Perth
Saturday 7 November, 2020
Tickets close Friday 30 October @ perth.dinerenblanc.com
With ticket sales closing on Friday 30 October, there is only one week to secure tickets to the 5th anniversary edition of Le Dîner en Blanc – Perth. Over 2000 cultural, food and fashion enthusiasts are already booked to attend the event that will take over a secret location on Saturday 7 November.
On the day, groups of guests all dressed in white will gather at specific meeting points before they are guided to the mystery dinner venue. The moment when a sea of white descends upon one of Perth’s most prestigious spaces is breathtaking for guests and spectators alike.
The 2020 Le Dîner en Blanc promises an evening of eating, music, entertainment, dancing and stunning visual moments such as the traditional napkin wave at sunset (to mark the start of dinner) and the sparkler moment (to initiate dancing and mingling).
To receive an invitation to attend this unique event, potential guests must register at perth.dinerenblanc.com before COB on Friday 30 October. Tickets are $62 per guest with a $15 mandatory Dîner en Blanc International membership fee (which guarantees an invitation next year).
To maintain the uniqueness of Le Dîner en Blanc as well as staying true to tradition, guests must observe certain requirements and follow a few key rules:
- Dress code: head-to-toe in elegant and white only attire (no cream or ivory!). Originality is welcome as long as it is stylish and tasteful. White accessories are encouraged.
- Organise your furniture: Guests must bring a table, two white folding chairs, white tablecloth, two white napkins, plates, cutlery and glassware. Full hire packages are available or a folding trolley is suggested.
- Dress your table: Settings and adornments must be all white. Creativity and themed tables are encouraged.
- Plan your menu: Guests can bring their own picnic basket, or pre-order through Le Dîner en Blanc’s e-store and collect on the day. Gourmet French-inspired picnic hamper options for two are available in collaboration with Heyder & Shears featuring fresh, local produce ranging from $35 to $90.
- Plan your drinks: Due to WA regulations guests cannot BYO; Champagne and wine must be pre-ordered through the e-store prior to the event. The beverage menu features the best of WA and Australian wine regions with international highlights including Howard Park and Vinaceous Wines, and of course, Laurent Perrier French champagne.
- Follow the leader: To ensure that the location secret is kept undisclosed until last minute, guests meet at assigned departure location and are escorted by a Dîner en Blanc volunteer. Follow the leader and be whisked away for a night to remember!
- When the trumpet sounds: At the end of the evening when the trumpet sounds guests will pack up all of their belongings and depart, leaving behind no sign of their elegant revelry.
To keep up to date on event announcements, visit perth.dinerenblanc.com