Head to Perth’s premier place to shop, dine and be entertained. The Claremont Town Centre is situated between Fremantle and the Perth CBD making it easily accessible by train, bus and car via Stirling Highway. The Town Centre offers a luxury boutique shopping experience including Perth’s luxury shopping centre, Claremont Quarter and a variety of delicious dining options for you to enjoy.
Here is our guide to spoil yourself in Claremont!
Shop Till You Drop
Whether you are seeking high end clothing, beauty products and services, health therapies, fitness classes, gifts for yourself or a loved one, some new fashion accessories or homewares, Claremont Town Centre has it all.
Shop at Claremont Quarter which is home to a range of boutique brands including premium and lifestyle businesses. Not far from the Quarter you can find yourself in the streets of the Town Centre lined with even more boutique retailers and stores. Including the main shopping strips of St Quentin’s Avenue, Bayview Terrace, Avion Way and Old Theatre Lane.
Dine All Day & Night
You’re not spoiling yourself if you’re not indulging in some of the best bites and beverages in Perth.
Here are some of our top picks:
The Best Brunch
- The Claremont Hotel: Join the Bay View Brunch Club and enjoy a scrumptious brunch with a range of bottomless packages available every Sunday from 10am to 12pm.
- Moose Café: Enjoy some of the best Swedish style food including their smashed avo and beetroot cured salmon and black forest French toast to just name a few!
- The Lane Café: Located in the eclectic Old Theatre Lane this cute café will have you spoiled with homemade baked goods.
The Best Cocktails
- Miss Chows: Family-owned Asian inspired eatery with a range of delicious cocktails to accompany your meal including their Lychee Martini, one of our all time favourites.
- Icon Club Bay View: Visit the luxe day and night cocktail bar in the heart of the Claremont Town Centre to enjoy some of the best cocktails in the Town Centre.
- Corvo Bar & Kitchen: Enjoy one of Corvo’s 7 signature cocktails including a classic Tommy’s Margarita, Passion Fruit Pav and some exclusive Corvo classics.
The Best Dining Experiences
- Corvo Bar & Kitchen: Enjoy the all-day wine bar dining experience in Corov’s moody bar and chic dining room with the chef’s menu that changes with the season, you will never get bored!
- Nolita: Trattoria style Italian dining at its finest with an everchanging mouth watering wine list.
- Silp Thai: Offering authentic fine Thai Cuisine, with an extensive menu of all of your Thai favourites.
Start planning your trip to the Claremont Town Centre with the Claremont Town Centre Guide to find the best places to shop, dine and be entertained.