A 5 week floral artistry course with Maple and Wren
“To be inspired, you must surround yourself by inspiring things.”
Dates: August 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th
Time: 10am – 1pm
Venue: The Original Event Company warehouse – 3/16 Dyer Rd Bassendean
Cost: two installments of $390 over 2 months ($780 total) or $750 (full amount paid upfront – save $30!)
The Inspired series is not your average floristry course, it’s a floral ARTISTRY course.
Over 5 weeks – every Sunday in August – you’ll learn how to create art pieces using the skills of floristry and principals of design, guided by El, Maple and Wren’s Creative Director.
Each week you will be inspired by a different idea, work with different feature floral media and focus on different floral techniques. Emerge from the course feeling invigorated, upskilled and enabled to harness your creativity and artistic nature.
– All florals, materials, tools and equipment to create each week’s piece.
– A beautiful backdrop to position your pieces in to take insta-worthy snaps of your work each week.
– Introduction to the basic skills of floral design, preparation and arrangement to carry on your floral artistry journey.
– At least 4 take home floral art pieces.
– Complete guidance, tips, tricks and industry advice throughout each lesson by Maple and Wren’s Creative Director, El.
– Morning tea and refreshments.
WHAT WILL WE COVER?
WEEK 1 – Inspired by Still Life
Vased arrangements featuring fresh florals.
WEEK 2 – Inspired by Bird life
Everlasting wall hanging using dried and preserved florals.
WEEK 3 – Inspired by Landscapes
Table arrangements in floral foam featuring a mixture of fresh and dried floral media.
WEEK 4 – Inspired by Fashion
Floral jewellery pieces – crowns, wristlets, necklaces
Week 5 – Inspired by Springtime
Group project -mixed media floral arbour.
Get the full course outline and book your tickets at: https://www.mapleandwren.com.au/inspired-series