WA promoters Macro Music are thrilled to present a brand new COVID Safe music festival format to be rolled out in a world-first at the forthcoming Good Day Sunshine (5,000 capacity) festival in Busselton WA on October 31st, 2020.
- John Butler
- Xavier Rudd
- Josh Pyke
- Vikki Thorn
- Kyle Lionhart
- Moon & Honey
WHAT ARE THE COVID SAFE MEASURES BEING IMPLEMENTED:
- Larger event site to allow for 2sqm per person
- Event site split into four segments of 1250 pax, each having their own amenities, entry and exit.
- Signage and super screen messaging throughout the day reminding patrons to physically distance
- Led by a chief COVID-Safety officer, dedicated teams will frequently top up hand sanitiser stations and clean any shared facilities including toilets, furniture and bar tops throughout the day with approved surface products.
- Patrons will be encouraged to bring picnic blankets and low back chairs to create their own social bubbles within the event site.
- Patrons will be able to choose the segment they attend and will remain in that segment for the duration of the event.
- Utilising our ticketing partners, we have contact details for all ticket purchasers in case contact tracing is required post-show.
Grab your tickets here.