Join us in January for a half day of healthy cooking and yoga for kids and parents at our Family Wellness Retreat Day, nestled in the stunning
Join us in January for a half day of healthy cooking and yoga for kids and parents at our Family Wellness Retreat Day, nestled in the stunning Swan Valley during this school holidays.
Ages 7 and above.
Morning Session (10.30-12pm): ‘Healthy Snacks’ Kids Cooking Class Parent’s Yoga
Kids will have a blast cooking up three super-easy, plant-based recipes with fun games all centered around the magic of fruits, veggies, whole grains, and beans. Meanwhile, parents can relax and rejuvenate with a yoga class just for them.
Afternoon Session (12.30-2pm): ‘Healthy Lunchbox Ideas’ Parents Cooking Class Kids
Parents, it’s your turn! You’ll learn to prepare simple, nutritious recipes for your kids lunchboxes. It includes am educational video on avoiding environmental chemicals in food, followed by a quiz, a cooking demonstration and food sampling. Kids do yoga.
The workshop includes:
• Two yoga sessions (for adults and kids)
• Two cooking sessions (for kids and adults featuring 6 plant-based recipes with live demos, group activities and tastings)
• Multimedia video lecture on food and environmental toxins
• A comprehensive take-home information pack (including recipe handouts, quiz materials, factsheets, and Nutrition for Kids brochures)
• A bonus e-cookbook filled with family-friendly recipes
The Alchemy of Life Wellness Center, 845 Campersic Rd, Brigadoon, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6069
Family Ticket: $120
Our kids and parents program focuses on the positive, fun, and inspirational aspects of food, offering a wonderful opportunity to bond with your children and learn about healthier choices together.
Register now for a day of family wellness and good food!