THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19. PLEASE WATCH THIS SPACE FOR UPDATES
The Good Food & Wine Show (GFWS), proudly presented by Citi, is back with a fresh look in 2021 to take you on a sensory journey of the very best food and wine Australia has to offer. This year marks the show’s 21st birthday which will be returning to Perth from Friday 30 July to Sunday 1 August 2021.
This three-day line-up will be nothing short of an exceptional celebration. The guest list is looking great with celebrity chefs, winemakers, distillers, cheese makers and brewers from around WA and Australia all coming together to join in the festivities.
The GFWS brings together more than 150 of Australia’s latest and greatest producers at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. There is plenty to sip, sample and discover with over 400 wines, masterclasses, live cooking demos and delicious products to stock up on.
New show features:
- The new Eat Local Restaurant Pop-up will feature some of Perth’s most renowned eateries. Restaurants to be announced soon.
- The brand-new Wine Selectors Tasting Rooms consists of four uniquely designed spaces for a more intimate wine tasting experience paired with food.
- Fever-Tree are bringing the Ultimate Gin & Tonic Bar to Perth! You can taste their premium mixer range and discover when 3⁄4 of your drink is the mixer why you should mix with the best in a masterclass.
- Everyone’s favourite Spanish chef, Miguel Maestre, will be back with his loud and lively cooking demonstrations at a brand-new cooking stage; The Kitchen by Harris Scarfe.
- WA’s dumpling darling, Brendan Pang will be folding up a storm at The Kitchen by Harris Scarfe, alongside Colin Fassnidge, Callum Hann, and Sammy Jakubiak.
- The RIEDEL Drinks Lab will return with another stellar line up of wine experiences, hosted by Australia’s beloved wine man, and writer, Nick Ryan.
- The Kleenheat Kitchen is back with your local WA chefs, cooking up delicious dishes hosted by Derek Lau. Full chef line-up to be announced soon.
- For all the curd nerds out there, The Smelly Cheese Project will be back with their extensive selection of Australian and international cheeses. This Adelaide Central Market icon will be hosting tasting masterclasses across the entire weekend.
- For those wanting a little more luxury in their day, the Taste of Margaret River VIP Lounge will offer a relaxing and exclusive chef-designed menu, paired with the region’s best wines.
General admission tickets to this amazing event are only $30! For those looking an all inclusive experience, VIP tickets are $125.
For more information, to purchase your ticket or to view the full event schedule, visit www.goodfoodshow.com.au.
Provided by Hunter Communications
Feature Image: Joseph Byford